- This book contains five actual retired TOEFL® test forms with authentic reading, listening, speaking, and writing questions. Each form includes an Answer Key, sample responses for Speaking and Writing questions, and complete audio scripts. The TOEFL® test is the most respected English-language proficiency exam accepted by colleges, universities, and agencies around the world.The accompanying DVD-ROM provides interactive, computer-delivered versions of all five tests, plus separate audio tracks for all listening sections for readers who are working with the print version.
- Over 300 real TOEFL® questions from the test-makers
- Real TOEFL® essay-writing prompts
- Sample responses for Speaking and Writing questions
- Computerized, interactive tests on DVD-ROM
|ETS Official TOEFL iBT Tests Volume 2
|Educational Testing Service
|Number Of Pages