Pay with bKash at Kisob.com to get up to 10% Instant Cashback Kisob.com is an online Book store located in Dhaka. Kisob.com is selling all kind of books. You can enjoy up to 10% Instant Cashback when you pay with bKash on top of the discount, we offered in our Combo Package. So, visit today and get your favorite books at kisob.com
24 March 2021, 00:00:00 hour – 30 September 2021, 23:59:59 hours
Customers will enjoy up to 10% instant cashback on bKash payment at Kisob.com merchant Number (01713-260210).
- 20 Taka Cashback for 500 BDT to 1149 BDT
- 50 Taka Cashback for 1150 BDT to 1899 BDT
- 100 Taka cashback for 1900 BDT to 3000 BDT
- 150 Taka cashback for 3001 BDT to 5000 BDT
One customer will be able to enjoy a maximum cashback amount of BDT
20 to 150 for each transaction.
Eligibility and Terms & Conditions:
- Bkash customer with active account status and sufficient balance can enjoy the offer by making payment from his/her bKash account.
- In order to receive cashback, account status and incoming transactions of the customer account must be active. If cashback disbursement fails due to a customer account status issue, the customer will not receive cashback for the campaign.
- In case cashback disbursement fails due to any unknown/unforeseen reason except for customer account status issue, bKash will retry cashback disbursement manually with three intervals within 2 months after the campaign.
- If all attempts fail, no other attempt will be made and the customer will no longer be entitled to the cashback of the campaign
- Customer is entitled to instant cashback for a successful transaction (payment to select merchants in the campaign period) from his/her bKash account
- Bkash And KISOB reserves the right to change/modify campaign terms & conditions, merchant/outlet participation in any manner or cancel the entire campaign at any time without giving any prior notice
- Bkash reserves the right to cancel cashback payout if the particular transaction and/or the customer transaction behavior raises reasonable suspicion that the customer has abused the benefit of the campaign.
- Bkash is neither liable nor responsible for the merchant’s inability to ensure availability or delivery of product or services since bKash is only providing a payment service to the customer. Any reimbursement from the merchant to the customer due to non-delivery of the product shall not invalidate the respective transaction and therefore does not bind bKash to reinstate the customer’s cashback eligibility limit disregarding the particular transaction for the campaign period. The cashback offer for that particular transaction shall be considered consumed accordingly
- In case a customer makes a wrong payment, bKash will address the matter after the campaign period based on customer claim and validation.