- The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is an internet-based test, or iBT, and this updated edition of Barron’s TOEFL manual simulates the test’s internet-based format.
- The manual presents seven full-length model TOEFL iBT tests with explanations or examples for all questions, including sample essays and speaking responses.
- Author Pamela Sharpe also gives test-takers a general orientation to the TOEFL iBT and follows with a review of academic skills, which include note taking, paraphrasing, summarizing, and synthesizing.
- A review of language skills covers listening, speaking, reading, and writing in English.
- The enclosed CD-ROM presents the seven on-screen TOEFL iBT exams in the book plus a bonus iBT exam, all eight of which simulate actual test conditions and provide automatic scoring.
|Author||Pamela Sharpe Ph.D|
|Publisher||Barron’s Educational Series|
|Number Of Page||832|